Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st 2008

I know you love hearing that story over and over again.  The story about what happened when we met for the first and second time.  LOL.  Tonight, you made me tell this story again.  It makes my heart goes ah~~ when I saw the look on your face, in your eyes while listening to me...  ;)  I love you baby.  I also apologized to you every time I tell this story.  Coz it reminds me of how mean and what a bitch I was to you...  
Tonight you said, baby thank you for giving me a chance to be with you.  I said thank you baby for giving me time and allowing me to know you.  Like you've always said, with time... we'll understand each other more...  Baby you thought me to slow down, stop, look, and listen.  Mankind these days are used to fast pace lives, I am one of them, still.  But you made me make time to listen to you, I was so impatient sometimes I don't even care to let you finish what you have to say.  Now, I do.  Being able to open heart, open mind and listen to someone is not a gift, it is a skill.  I thank you for introducing it to me and I still got a lot to learn, please bare with me k baby?    
I asked you once and only once, why do you love me?  You said baby I love you the first time I saw you.  =)  I guess that was why you kept asking me do I believe in love at first sight.  I was so stupid then, I didn't get your hint hint.  LOL.  I kept telling you, NO NO NO, who still believes in love at first sight?  Apparently that person is you... 
I'm sure that this road will not be easy for us.  No matter how hard this road would be, I'm glad that you will be the one walking next to me...
I love you babe    

No comments: