Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where is your can do attitude?

Long ago, I was taught to display can do attitude at all times at work.  Especially during a job interview.  I was told you have a higher chance of getting hired if you display such attitude.  True indeed.
Today, while battling my migraine at work.  I asked myself, where is my can do attitude?  Then and there I realized I've lost it.  I have lost one of the most valuable attitude.  No good, I told myself.  
What triggered me to ask  that question?  When Ribena asked me to do something he coulda done himself.  I was like WHAT?  But my mouth utter ok ok yes I'll check on that.  The angel on one of my shoulders said, it's ok, you will try your best to do though it is not your responsibility, the devil inside me said, eff that I ain't doing it.  So, I ended up unwillingly did what he had asked me to do.  After the whole ordeal, I was little disappointed at myself.  
Could not put my hands on what washed away my can do attitude.  Was it frustrations towards some aspects of life?  Or do I need a life coach?  =)  Ah~ who knows?  All I know is Imma start wearing can do attitude on dem sleeves again.  ^^  

What a long day today...  Woke up with a headache on one side, awaken because of the headache.  Kept wanting to eat all day long.  My excuse is getting my period soon.  LOL.  By the way, my M.I.A friend is finally back on da net.  We are glad and happy that she's fine.  =)  

As I'm writing this entry, I am also writing an email to my ex.  As I'm writing to my ex, I am also tearin up...  Sometimes somethings are just a bit too late...

No comments: