Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's the fuss???

My Gmail status quote:"I'm sick of this shit".  
What am I sick of?  
People putting poison in what they say.  
Going through this* every month!!!!!!!!  Puta, worse than a woman's PMS.  
*As in Tang asking so what do you do everyday at work?  Like shit you don't know what we have to do everyday.  Do we have to tell you every month????  And Tang saying he ain't satisfied with our work performance.  Well honey, loads of shit that we do you don't even know what's going on.  Also, now that someone is gone from our team, Ribena's performance is total shit too.  Why don'tcha go talk to you little sidekick.

Hmm...  Apparently Tang "found out" that someone check they private email at work.  I admit that person is fucking me.  And I also know Ribena is the one who told Tang!  So I do, I check my emails at work.  I do do other things at work.  However, I have a god damn valid reason to do so.  I NEED TO GET MY MIND OFF WORK.  There!  
To me it's like c'mon.  We are all grown adults, old ppl even.  If you have something to say, please say in it in my fucking face.  There is no need to get through... hmm say two ppl to pass on the message.  Plus, you will give me a chance to throw it right back atcha!  Stupid.  
Back to the story.  Ya seriously think Imma be at work for EIGHT hours a day and don't check my personal email????  I know I know, ya expect me to read up work related crap for self improvement yadda yadda.  Well let me put it out there.  If you want to have SANE employees, you just better keep ya mouth zipped.  Plus, we don't get our ONE hour lunch EVERYDAY stated on contract anyways....  We didn't complain about that to your face, so what's the fuss Tang?  Moreover, you didn't pay us one and one half for our OT.  Did we complain about it?  NOOOOOOO.  So what's the fuss Tang?  We didn't complain about your unpredictable mood swings, so what's the fuss Tang?  We didn't complain about you being swayed by someone, so what's the fuss?  

No comments: