Thursday, August 14, 2008

Travel safe

An old friend of mine will be moving from Washington DC to be stationed in Okinawa, flying out this saturday and he left me a message on Myspace.  I'd consider we go way back when, I was only 21.  Seems like a long time ago.  He hasn't always been with me, emotionally he was there.  No matter where he was, no matter where I have been.  I miss you dearly.  
He will be there for 24 months.  I told him, after August 15th we have no excuse not to talk on the phone, at least we'll be in closer time zone.  Let's not talk about long distance relationship, but this friendship between me and him definitely works!  =)  We also always have a thing for each other forever and ever...  
He's always asked me how come I never made it to DC to see him...  I have no answer to that.
He was in Chicago only a few days after I left... sob
Fate went into over drive...
Well he'll be around here for a few more years.  I'm sure I'll see him again!
This is to you babe.

Travel safe.    

Update:  He arrived safe and sound in Oki.  

No comments: