Sunday, August 3, 2008

Last year today...

What if there is no aches and pains in this world?  Hmmm...  If there is no aches and pains we will not know what joy and pleasure is?  
The pain of leaving home...  The pain of leaving your second home to come back to your first home...  The heartache of leaving great friends behind you to embark on a new journey knowing that you can no longer share so closely with them...  The pain of opening up to new people... 

Last year today, I finally reached home from Chicago.  
I remember saying goodbye to Ewelina Kalinowska, still pretending that we would see each other the following monday, our usual hang out day...
I remember smelling like the stinkin cabin when my family came to pick me up from KLIA, 
I remember finding a job in September, 
I remember celebrating new year at home, 
I remember Kimmy visited me in February,
I remember finding another job in April,
I remember singing Over You on top of my lungs,
I remember finding Ray in May,
I remember my gruesome June,
I remember special events that took place in July,
And now it is August 4th 2008.  

Amongst those "I remember" so many, many, many, heartaches and heartbreaks took place.  That's why I was wondering what if there is no aches and pains?  I guess I would be a much happier person to live my life.  A quick shout out to Heay.  Thanks for replying to the questions that I've thrown out there a few entries ago. ^^  I am happy that you are glad to be alive!   I love they way you love and live life. =)

Well guys, celebrate this day with me.  ok?  August 4th.



No comments: