Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tell me again

Why do ppl watch soccer? 22 wussies running around on the field chasing one ball. I called them what I call em because have you seen them rolling on the grass looking greatly in pain?? And the next minute, they are up and running as if it never happened. That's totally acting, hoping the referee would call foul on the opposing team. If ya wanna act, GO TO Hollywood!!! Football field is for true sportsmen.
OK, I admit I am bias. Oh yea, and maybe I don't know how to appreciate their "footwork". But c'mon rolling on grass and pretend you're injured? What the eff sport is that?
I still love my football y'all. CHICAGO BEARS all DA WAY!!!!

My baby better not be reading this blog. He'd be pissed off. Well, tonight we were watching semifinal btw Argentina and Brazil. Outta the blue...
He said: I remember you said you'll never love soccer.
I said: Yes, I'll never love soccer. You think I'll be sitting here watching this if you're not here?
He said: Yea, if I'm not here you'd be watching Gymnastics. Why are you watching this then? What will motivates you to watch soccer?
I said: Baby, you're the ONLY reason I would watch soccer.
He said: Maybe with time, after you watch more games with me you will like it.
I said: Yea...
Anywho, Argentina scored 3-0 against Brazil. They will be playing Nigeria on this Sat night. ^^
Of course you may argue who's more of a pussy. Men in TIGHT pants and shoulder pads or Men that ACT on football field instead of being real???

Soccers aside. I am so so so happy to see babe tonight. Love you more baby. :p

I still don't understand how could ppl go crazy for soccer? Like tonight, 45 mins into the game, there was still no score on the board. To me that means no action going on. yuck.

My baby not be reading this entry.

No comments: