Friday, August 8, 2008

How can you mend a broken heart?

How can I ever thank them enough?  What can I do to show them my appreciation?  I believe buying them teh ice every afternoon is not enough.  They are always there for me.  Even when they don't really wanna hear from me.  LOL.  Someone describe me as the rose amongst thorns...  If it wasn't for them, how could I ever be that rose?  Oh yea, I am not talking about Ribena and Tang.  
They are my bunch of joy.  They are my cheer leaders.  They are my family.  As long as we work together, we will stick together, just like families do.  
I felt sad this evening.  I wish I didn't have to choose between my family and my love.  On top of that, my baby told me tonight, he said I love you so much and I'm very happy to be with you, but you never have enough time for me...  There is not one guy who have said this to me.  It will usually be me smothering them, it will usually be me take up too much of their personal space.  It definitely is different this time around.  My baby told me, he is glad that he'd discovered me.  My baby told me, his life is complete because of me.  There is not one guy who have said it to me.  He said to me, baby there will be a time where you have to leave your family to make your own...  I said I know.  Ray said he doesn't know what he'll be without me.  But I know deep down, he will do just fine without me...  I also know, men have change of hearts quicker than they drop they boxers.  We'll never know.  If he sees this, he'll surely be pissed off.  =)  My babe. 

How can you mend a broken heart?  This is D song I listened to when I was dumped at the age of 19.  Over and over again.  Cried to it countless times.  Thinking to myself, who can mend my broken heart?  Will kicking the shit out of him make it better? Haha~  It all seems so silly now.  As we age, our "mending" process get more refine as well.  Dontcha think?  One question I would never ask again is why?  This is the question no one should ever ask.  =)  I learned that when someone stop loving you, asking why will not speed up you mending process.  I learned that when someone stop loving you, asking why will not make that person love you again.  

12:26am.  Signaling time for bed.  Feel better will ya?

No comments: