Monday, August 25, 2008

Things that make me go ah~

Fresh air after storm.
Take time to listen, take time to look.
Friends dropping me messages.  
Kiss and make up.  Which sometimes feels like gone to hell and back again.
Pay Day.
Talking to Erin.  
Goin crazy laughin while stuck in rush hour.
Make up sex.
Laughing because things my coworker said at work. Photobucket
Rain drops of the falling rain.
Playing with sister.
Wear heels to work.
Taking pictures.  
bEEr on one hand, babe's hand on another.

Wanted to blog about what I've observed in town while waiting for baby to be done with groceries.  Uh huh, I was waiting in da car coz it was raining so heavy out.  But nah, I'm just too distracted by my sister and I couldn't concentrate.  Been thinking about babe all day long.  He said that I've got his heart stolen...  lol.  I think it is the other way around!  
I hope you like this picture.  I hope it will bring peace into your mind coz it did for me.   


No comments: