Saturday, August 2, 2008

Chat with dad

Yeesh came home late as usual, around 1130pm. I was fucking speeding so that I could lay my head down sooner.  Well look at what I'm doing now??  Anywho, my dad is still up watching TV because this man cannot sleep.  =)  I dropped my bag and keys and started munching on homemade wholemeal buns.  So I started telling my dad how my day went, how Hanafi and I were swamped with phone calls and unfinished business, how we didn't get the chance to sort out tasks leftover from our weekend event like COUNTING STOCKS!!!!  Oopps, I may be saying too much here.  God knows who's reading.  My dad also started telling me stories about his work during younger days, how he got the nerves to talk to his boss the way he did (straight up no bull).  I asked my dad weren't you afraid you'll lose your job?  He said he knew his boss wouldn't.  Stories aside, I felt so so so nice to have chatted with my dad.  My dad is AWESOME!  I mean he is really good in what he's doing even when he was young!!!!!!  Things he said to his boss makes me wish I could talk to my boss the way he did.  He will deliver his point even if it means making the boss looks bad in front of clients.  WHOA!  At last I said to my dad, wow I need a few LONG years to speak with skills like yours.  He replied me with don't be worrying about the sky falling down because even if it does, you alone cannot carry it...  Oh oh oh during our conversation, he also said I will not lose sleep over things I cannot change nor control.  For example, his boss's stupid decisions!  LOL.  

There are so many ways in looking at life.  Some people choose to be engage in very single moment.  Some people choose to let life flow.  What did you choose?  

p.s.  A very very very funny quote for you "I don't have down syndrome...  I'm ASIAN"  I laughed my ass off when I saw this quote.  Funny ha ha.  =)
p.p.s.  As I'm writing this, babyface is on my playlist.  LOVES IT!  Wanna dedicate this song to you all.  Where Will You Go-- Babyface.  

No comments: