Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bukit Bintang woh

We don't usually come here. Jalan Bukit Bintang. The vibe this place sent out is not pleasant. Yea, many tourists come here, so are the illegal immigrants. I don't know what they do here, some pick pockets, some sell cheap brand names faker, and some just sit and watch (like me).
I am here at Starbucks, ordered Java Chip Frap (whipped cream on top), something I haven't have in a LONG LONG LONG time. I chose to take a sit inside where the glass wall separates me and the noisy, hot, dirty world. Dirty because ppl smoke, ppl litter, ppl spit, ppl having bad intentions toward another living creature.
Don't understand why there is always crowd at this place. Traffic is horrible, parking is always limited. Ppl why are you here? I got no choice but to be here. Work. The event doesn't start til 300pm. Well, I was here at 1155am. Waiting.
Aside from all my complaints. I am grateful for this little downtime for me to sit down and enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks better in B&W.

No comments: