Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby, Beer and Cheezels

Tonight baby asked what would I like for drinks.  I answered with beer please without much thought.  He was in shock!  Coz I've always been refusing alcohol.  Alcohol is bad for your liver peeps!  LOL  We went out to get some booze.  It gets kinda scary when you crave for alcohol ya? We got three 40oz and a whisky.  Errr no the whisky ain't for me.  I was enjoying my 40oz and my baby and didn't forget to have some Cheezels!
By the way guys, I haven't found my favorite Miller Genuine Draft in Malaysia.  Until then, I'll have to make do with good ol Carlsberg.  Hmm...  
Baby has ear infection since Thursday, he was not in the best of moods, he couldn't eat, yet he REFUSED to go see a doctor even when I offered to take him!!!  Luckily today I managed to get him ear drops and Ibuprofen, after a few drops in the ear, he's all better and happier.  Get well soon babe, I don't wanna see you in pain no more.  
Guys, my beer is kickin in.  I'm feelin sleepy.  Talk more later! 

No comments: