Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday I

Totally didn't really do what I planned to do.  Instead I cleaned my room, put my winter clothes away (finally got around to do it).  Early today, me and sis went to MV to get ingredients for today's dinner.  Like I said previously I am gonna make macaroni and cheese.  We had a big lunch there, curry meehon kuey teow for me, fried kuey teow for sis.  Drinks I had bubble tea and she had herbal tea, iced!  Muahahaha.  Full full by now.  We didn't shop around for too long coz I told my dad we would go home as soon as we're done.  Actually reached home at 1230pm, broke the record!!!  LOL.  
You guys, I tried working on my proposal that's due on Tuesday.  Nothing presenting worthy yet.  Sigh.  Guess I'm a true last minute girl.  If it was a last minute thing, my brain juices will keep flowing unlike now, writing a blog instead of working?!  
Today is a great day so far, tho weather is a bit on the hot side but I have no complains.  I love the feeling of a lazy sunday afternoon.  =)  Where I get to clean my room!!!!!  Oh before I forget, I wanna shout out to my baby sis.  Mei, thank you for being such a fun person to be around!!  You're silly, you're humorous, you're fun, you're talented, you're lovely...
Friend Kuey Teow... RM 6.30
Herbal Tea...  RM 2.00
Earrings... RM 4.20
Hanging out with mei... PRICELESS

It is about 3:31pm.  I shall take a shower to cool my bod.  =)  

No comments: