Monday, August 4, 2008

ah fuck it

Ain't got nothing to talk about!  
Ppl talk about food, I don't eat.  
Ppl talk about traveling, I don't travel. 
Ppl talk about good books, I don't read.  
Ppl talk about charity, I don't care.  
Ppl talk about friend, I didn't find time to hang out with them.  
Ppl talk about politics, I don't give a damn about it.   
Ppl talk about workout regime, I don't move.
Ppl talk about talking about something, I ran outta things to talk about!

Alright guys, this is about the lamest I could get.  CUT AND PASTE TIME!  This is the usual questionnaire that I get from Myspace and I am presenting this to you now...  =)  Get to know me more like never before.  Enjoy.
.....................................................................................
Spell your name backwards
Ashay.  Hey not bad at all.  COuld be a real name!

Last time you said "I love you" to someone more then just a friend?
just now

What did you buy last?
meds

What were you doing an hour ago?
WORKING

How do you feel about gay marriage?
I don't feel anything

Are you racist?
sometimes

Last IM from?
haven't been on for days now.

What did it say?

Song you listening too?
not right now, I'm at work

Type up a line from the song
I kissed a girl and I liked it!

Where are you?
at work

Was your last ex worth it?
It was worth it while it lasts.

Are you feeling anyone?
I'm feeling my baby

Your motto?
Shut up and JUST DO.

Time?
1:04pm

Last person to tell you they liked you more then a friend?
My baby

What is going through your head?
Ache

Do you keep your promises?
I try to

Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mama

Why are you doing this?
Just to take my mind off work.

What kind of shirt you wearing?
work clothes K

Favorite candy?
chocolates, I KNOW CHOC is not a CANDY BUT I could CARELESS

Ever had any type of sexual intercourse?
Hmm.... maybe

One thing you wanna tell someone:
I love you baby

WHY U HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF?
lol coz life is tough

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
not really

Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
out out out

What was the last thing that you drank?
water, but later Imma have me some ice tea with condensed milk

Has anyone ever said i love you to you and not meant it?
LOL tell me about it

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
no

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
just feel like it

Who was the last person you threw out of your life?
eh

How many hours did you sleep last night?
shit like six only

Are you talkative?
yup yup yup coz i'm the only girl in da office

Last person who saw you?
my coworkers, we will be here til 73opm

In the past week have you felt stupid?
yeah when my boss asked me to write this STUPID email to our US HQ

In the past week have you gone to the pool or the beach?
no...... so sad

Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
nope

Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
=)

Are you in a relationship, single, "talking" to someone, complicated, married, or engaged?
I'm like not engaged LOL

Do you have a flip or slide phone?
slide phone. flip phone is so three years ago.
LOL

Have you ever broken someones heart?
nah

What is your relationship with the last person you kissed?
he takes care of me, I do his laundry those type of relationship.

Do you wish someone would call you right now?
nope, i'm working

Who was the last person you stayed up on the phone till 2am?
My baby Ray

How do you feel about the last person that called you?
no one called me

Have you ever been in handcuffs?
NOPE

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than five minutes?
Ray Ray

Recently kissed anyone with the name starting with C?
NOPE

What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
two dresses

If MySpace starts making you pay, would you still use it?
NOPE

Dark hair or light hair in the opposite sex?
no hair!!!!!!!

Who is your number one on MySpace and why?
lol i don't remember who's my number one

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
would that help me to give a good blow job? I don't think so, so no.

Have you had sex with any of your best friends?
no no no

How is your room looking?
my room is looking great

Do you toss and turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?
fall right to sleep baby. i make myself very tired then i go sleep.

Have you ever used a bow and arrow?
once long long time ago

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
hell yea

What is it you truly want right now?
truly want happiness and health for my fams and friends and my baby

Whens the last time you got a flower?
whoa, can't remember

Is your family a bundle of fun?
yea

Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
no

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
no

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
my coworkers

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
OF COURSE

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
how can they hate me for no reason? there must be something

Do you drink tea?
tea with condensed milk on ice

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
depends

Have you ever been out past curfew?
FUCK, dont remind me of fucking curfew

Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
yes, my fam

What was the last book you read?
can't remember, it's been a while since I read something

Can you make brownies without having to look at the directions?
of couse, you can't fuck a brownie up

Do you watch a lot of TV?
aint got time

Are you tanned?
not anymore

Are you afraid of falling in love?
sometimes

Do you think you are an argumentative person?
yes.

Was last weekend a good one?
very much so, tho my baby is sick but i get to take care of him

Have you ever driven into the ghetto to buy drugs?
LOL

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
I give dirty looks ALL THE TIME.

What is in your pockets?
no pockets today

Can you cook?
a few dishes

Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
no

Last restaurant you went to?
Can't remember.
FUCKING RINA WENT TO MY FAV RESTAURANT W/O INVITING ME!!!!!

Have you ever crawled through a window?
NOPE

Where were you at 1AM sunday morning?
blogging

Ever kissed someone over 30?
yes ^^ I still remember they names and they kisses

Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
more than what's in them black hole

Have you ever dyed your hair?
yea long time ago

How's your heart lately?
heartaches. so much things im missing out on other ppl's lives.

will this weekend be a good one?
this coming weekend. we'll see when we get there ya.


Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
no i don't.
I like to show off my womanly figure def not by wearing mens clothes

Do you have any weird inside jokes?
i dont know

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
HELL YEAH.

Do you ever wonder what your ex is up to?
dont think about him all that much

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
hehe neighbours

Does anyone call you babe?
baby when he talks to me, babe when he texts.

What was the highlight of this week or what will be?
nothin

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
not yet ;) proly not today. I wanna go home early to chill.

Who will you see the most this weekend besides family?
Ray Ray

How late did you stay up last night and why?
One in da morning. Chatting and blogging.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
BOTH.

Have you cried today at all?
No honey, I have no reason to. I cried yesterday tho while talking to my baby about something that happened in the past.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
sleeping mother fuckers.

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
I do.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex that you talked to?
Ray Ray

Are you going to have a good night?
yes sir

Do you trust all of your friends?
Do YOU trust ALL of your friends???

Are you happy?
Now I'm stressed out.

No comments: