Saturday, August 9, 2008

Still is August 9th 2008

As I was plucking my eyebrows and listening to Natalie Cole, so many thoughts ran through my mind.  
Uno:  Someone from my past called me twice today using private numbers.  I didn't pick up because I know it's him.  There is nothing more to say or to do getting me back...
Dos:  Someone was in a little bit of crisis today and I didn't manage to call her up.  I feel deeply sorry.  She is my best friend, I couldn't even be there for her, call her, talk to her.
Tres:  The reason why I couldn't get in touch with her...  I was stuck in this STUPID "save the earth" exhibition.  Gosh, how I wish my parents didn't force me to tag along.  The event, I have four words for them: good intention, HORRIBLE planning.
Cuatro: When can some of us really learn how to let go of something we couldn't control?  Why some of us are just so dense in the head?  How old are you now?  How many times have you been through this?  AND ya still didn't learn.
Cinco:  I enjoyed today very much.  Get to watch TV undisturbed.  Did the channel cruising thing.  Finally settled on The X-file (old) and KLS: Life in the fab lane marathon.  I absolutely love this show.
Sies:  Tomorrow got so so much to do.  My sister requested (pizza or macaroni & cheese, or spaghetti or macaroni salad) that I will cook for her.  I have this proposal to be finished!!!!!  UGGHHHHH!!!!  For work of course.  In other words, I get to stay home all day tomorrow YEAY! 
Siete:  Pray for Rina, Erin, Heay Jason and baby.  Hoping they could be as strong as they can be.  Hoping Jason would choose to go back to Saipan.  Wishing baby all the happiness in the world.
Ocho:  2008 Olympic Opening Ceremony in Beijing was FANTASTIC!  It got me so excited.  I get to see the countries (ppl) that I've never heard.  Hey, I want to wish our very own athletes all the best.  I know there are only 27 of y'all but you know you're the best in what you do.  =)  No one could take that away from you.  Just believe.  Special shout out to our Badminton players!!!!  Make ya mama proud.  ^^  
Nueve: Karma is a BITCH.  Watch out peeps.  

1 comment:

yinkheay said...

awww.. thanx for praying for me =)I'm ok as u can see. Sometimes I find myself very fragile and sometimes strong. I still need time to bandage my wound =)