Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday II

Uh huh!  I am back!  Before I said anything, my pod is sick...  How can an ipod be sick?  He is not responding to me...  =(  Worst yet, I don't have money to replace him.  So now,  I'm blogging with no MUSIC!  
*Update:  my pod calmed down and he's back to work.  ^^
Anywho, the Macaroni and Cheese is a success.  It's the kind from scratch not from a Kraft box.  LOL.  Everyone loved it.  =)  I am happy enough.  
Tension is building up because my work is not done.  Yet, I'm wondering if I should see my baby tomorrow.  Hmm...  What is this work all about anyways?  I am lost.  On another thought, my hair is getting so long.  The image of me changing job flashes through my mind countless times.  Mankind's true self is so ugly, I want to puke.   People lied with they eyes wide open, someone like Tang (a grown ass man).  Honesty and fairness???  When I heard those words came out from his mouth, I wanted to bust out laughing.  How dare he used the word honesty and fairness, total bull.  Honest to who?  or was it your selective fairness??
Wow wow wow, this entry went from happy to pissed off!  My thought flew over to Chicago, thinking wouldn't it be nice to have spent my 2008 summer there?  It would have been my third (or was it fourth?) year living in the most beautiful city.  A lot of you might not like how America is...  However, it has a special place in my heart.  Always.  
See how my mood fluctuates?  Scary.  That's why I need my baby to tame the bitch inside me.  My baby will not allow me to act up.  =)  Gosh, my hair is getting longer!!!!  Maybe I should keep it til it hits my waist.  About six more inches to go, I think...  Hehehe.    
Will end this now and make it an early night for me.  
Adios!

No comments: