Sunday, July 27, 2008

What do you do when

two are best friends, but haven't spoken to each other in months?  
You communicate through another best friend!!!  This best friend knew exactly what to say to these two best friends.  LOL.  Great friends.  Both of us misses each other.  For some reason, we didn't get to...  It was so nice knowing she had asked of me and I do the same wishing to know if she is well.  Basically us girls will always stick together whether if we're talking on a daily basis or not.  I want to dedicate them the song that I'm putting on repeat tonight.  R. Kelly Step In The Name Of Love.  This song always reminds me how we used to get our grooves on  Thurs, Fri and Saturday nights!  

Now back to ME.  The narcissistic me.  I worked hard this weekend y'all.  My work kicked my butt.  My legs and feet are killing me.  I was stuck in traffic on my way back to KL, thank god for Zaidi and Hanafi.  We were in the car joking, laughing out loud and gossiping.  They made my drive home seemed shorter  ^^  Though I did have me a lil fun partyin with them peeps on Sat night.  I wore orange polo T (for work) and a black short short skirt (for me) ;)  Yea I celebrated Halloween a lil earlier.  Hehehe  Just in case you are wondering, party was only the dessert, work was our main course for the night.  I felt like a headless chicken.  Human beings drove me nuts but I gotta pretend that I like em, how ironic?  
Our sale just for this weekend, guess how much?

Feeling romantic again tonight.  That's why I put on my R Kelly playlist.  I missed home so much while I was away.  I told Hanafi that.  And he was like err How did you made it through those years in Hawaii and Chicago?  Hehehe.  

I have two questions here I want you to ask yourself.  Are you grateful to be alive?  And why is that?  Come on tell me, I'd love love love to know...  =)


1 comment:

yinkheay said...

Hey! Someone sounds really sweet lately yea. I can smell from your blog. Hehe.

btw, I'm grateful that I'm alive because I can feel the breeze in the mountains, the scent from the food, the warmth from my loved ones' embrace and the smile from everyone around me. =)

Sigh. I very busy lately. Dun even hav much time to write blog (how can you, an even busier person, write a blog more frequent than me? hehe) and I dun hav much time to read blog too. I only read your blog like once a week. Sorry for that. =P I also dunno what I'm busy with. lol.