Friday, July 11, 2008

To you, my love

When I first met you, I wasn't sure about anything.
When I meet you for the second time, I still wasn't sure about anything.
In fact, I wasn't sure if I could ever love again.
Remember, I was so rude and crude to you?  I was protecting myself that way.
But you didn't give up on me.  You kept telling me that you've fallen for me and hope that one day I would open myself up for you.
Under your persistent pursue, I finally willingly allowed you into my life.
It was you who taught me to love again.
It was you who asked me to give you a call at every red lights I come to when I was driving home one late night.  Reason you gave was simple as I just want to make sure you are really okay.  
It was you who taught me to kiss again.  It wasn't easy to do.  
You've often ask me why do I love you?
...
Because you've brought positive light and hope into my life.
Because you do not allow me to dwell in my negative past.
Because you've said you love me and you'll never forget that I love you too.
Because I want you in my life.
Because you put other's happiness before yours.
Because of the serious side of you when it comes to work and business.
Because I feel secured at your presence.
Because you realized my weakness and aren't afraid to let me know.
Because you stopped me from comparing you to the general male species.
Because you want me to see you without any preconceptions that I may have.  
Because you know me, you know I am very impatient and you're helping me to be less of that. 
 I thank you for this.
Because we communicate through our issues which arose from our differences.
...
This short little passage can't even begin to let you know how much my heart longs for you.


No comments: