Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Refuse to sleep

It is 1:04am.
I don't wanna go to bed. I'm feeling so freakin romantic and nostalgic. Had a tiny celebration at work for Hanafi today, one cake and six of us. I was looking through the pictures, thinking it was only three months ago that I met Hanafi and Zaidi. But we're really close, we talk about everything, we stick together when work gets real tough. We always tell each other, if us three stick together no matter what's going on, we will be ok! =) I love those guys.
Ah~ There is another guy that I gave my utmost love to... Gave this person a full body massage about three hours ago, my hands, my shoulders are sore now from working too hard. This guy is not easy to work through. Compare to my previous practice "objects" Lisa and Kimmy, he's got more muscles packed on than anyone I know. At times, I even have to use my elbow. LOL. Giving massages is the best feeling in the world. Soon, I'll find time to give my mama and papa massages as well. ;)
Hopelessly romantic. Listening to Usher and Monica Slow Jam, Trey Songz Gotta Make It, Trey Songz I Gotta Go, Tony Toni Tone Anniversary.
Spoke to an old friend about an hour ago. Was helping him with English--> Cantonese translation. Hehehe. That went real interesting. Coz first of all, my formal Cantonese is shit AND having to translate it and sounds professional totally blew my mind. Translation is not easy to do. I give props to ppl who does this for a LIVING!!! Anywho, it went well. I had to translate from this to a cantonese voicemail massage:
"Thank you for calling the information line for the Transit Effectiveness Project at the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. The formal public comment period on the draft TEP proposals has ended. The project team will be distributing a summary of the proposed revisions to everyone on our project mailing list before they are presented to the SFMTA Board of Directors in September 2008.To sign up for the mailing list, please visit our website at www.sftep.com or leave us your contact information after this message. Thank you for calling."

Brain power required but it was a fun thing to do once in a while! =) Thank you Carleton for giving me this opportunity. Great talking to you again. ^^ You're welcome to visit me anytime since I won't be going back to states anytime soon ya. I met this guy a good six years ago, from when I wasn't even 20 til this day that I'm quarter of a century old. Hmm...
Someone tested my patience AGAIN today. This lovely client of mine. Won't speak too much about it because my new motto is Shut Up and Do. Ya digg?

It is now 1:30am. I suppose I should be in bed by now. I still don't want to. Air is cool, night is peaceful. I want to enjoy it. So just let me.

Bye for now!!! MUAKSSS.


No comments: