Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Miss you

I.  Desperately missing someone tonight.  
Though I saw this person just last night.  
There is no way I could explain how much I miss.  
Especially today.  What happened today.  
I.  Desperately needed a shoulder I could lean on and a soul to be with.   
At last, I chose to be with, just me.  
Because space and time is much needed.
Am enjoying Michael Buble at this very moment.  
Am enjoying writing to you at this moment.
While avoiding what I am suppose to do.  
Which is sorting, cleaning, tossing.  
I still miss him.  Spoke to him on the phone minutes ago.  
It was just not satisfying.  
Because nothing beats a kiss on the forehead and a body that keeps you warm...
I will leave. To sort, clean, toss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing beats a hug too =)

*hug*

you'll do fine.