Sunday, July 6, 2008

Journey/ missing Chicago/ Journey

Some people are fortunate to have a lot of those.  Some people are less fortunate to have none of those.  What about some people that are fortunate to have some of those but less fortunate to have enough of those?  
Yes, I am totally in the third category.  I don't mind telling you how much I miss doing road trips.  Esp it is now in the midst of summer time.  Early July when the day turns dark much much later...  It was fourth of July two days ago here in Malaysia.  OBVIOUSLY we don't celebrate it here.  I felt a little sense of lost.  I don't see red white and blue, I don't see backyard BBQ, I don't see fireworks going off.  I felt a little sense of lost.  K fine, I am no American.  But I did and have celebrated this occasion for the past how many years...  
Ooopss a little off there.  K back to journeys. I feel STUCK.  Stuck with responsibilities.  I was just telling my mama the other day.  How long more do I have to save up for me to make a run to Chicago again?  She said one day you will.  I said ok, provided if I don't get married and don't have kids.  Coz these two things cost A LOT of money in life.  Am I right or am I right? Anywho, I still feel stuck.  Stuck with responsibilities and duties.  I am working because I want to make a life and at the same time making other people's lives easier.  
Journey, I keep believing that one day journey and I shall meet again.  Taking journeys with your best friends, taking journeys with the one you love "in the hopes" of growing together.  Yup, just hopin!  lol  Taking journeys alone, I mean A-LONE like Eat, Pray, Love. 
Well as of NOW, I ain't got time/money for journey and journey ain't got time for me.  That's just how life goes, ya know.
OH, I bet some of you might have this thought flashing through your mind: THIS BITCH BE COMPLAININ TOO MUCH.  Hell yes I am complaining.  I haven't get to do journeys in a long time.  I forgot what journey smells like, I forgot what journey feels like.  UGGHHHHH.  I feel stuck.  
Recently, received a package from Chicago.  Inside, they are all my winter coats.  These babies walked me through so many cold cold winter days and nights.  These babies reminds me how desperately missing Chicago am I.  These babies made me cry.  Yes winter in Chicago is no joke but I do miss the freezin cold wind blasting right at your face and eating ice cream outdoor during winter nights.  I also miss playing out in the snow, sticking your tongue out waiting for the snowflakes to fall on your tongue.  Silly but FUN!  Oh let's not forget about the car-got-stuck-in-pile-of-snow-that's-in-other-people's-drive-way scenario.  I sat in the car for one hour before I could gather up my courage to wake this lady up for help.  LOL.  Nuts, I should have save this story for winter time.  =P
Doesn't this post feels like a little spring shower during hot summer nights?  Yea coz the last post I wrote was in early June?  Hope you've enjoyed my lil rant.

PEACE

No comments: