Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mixed feelings

It is 1202am.  I'm feeling so sleepy.  Can't go to bed yet coz I gotta pack for this weekend.  Where to?  WORK.  Nothin much to pack, just a few work Tshirts, PJs, pants, towel, and ETC.  Too lazy to dig out my bag. Ah~ also charging my camera battery right now.  Tomorrow morning, I have to go put gas in my car and air in my wheels.  Everything has to be done before 730am.  Hmm... like 7 1/2 hours from now eh?  
Came home quite early tonight from work, around 9pm.  Showered and chatted with my mother.  Was too tired to look for food.  Took a little nap.  Woke up.  Saw my phone with two missed calls from my baby and one text from Erin.  Called Erin coz needed to talk to me.  Spoke to her, she was shook up.  Tried my best to calm her down.  Poor thing, she has more than enough on her emotional plate, doesn't need extra crap.  

Am listening to Lenny Kravitz- It ain't over til it's over.
Am listening to LAX- Forget you.  Chicagoans love this song.  It was on B96 for the longest time.  
Am listening to Koffee Brown- After party... ol skool jam baby.  LOVE IT!

I need to be in bed by now.  Coz I have drive tomorrow to PD.  Work is slowly killin me.  I knew it.  Ermm my boss won't be happy if he sees this.  LOL.

A thought just popped into my head.  I miss my grandma dearly.  

I can't believe there are still people reading my blog.  Reading it?  OR did they just accidently bumped into this site??  =)         

Alright, good night y'all.  I'll leave you with this quote.  
  
"Whatever it is that you're doing, don't forget that I love you."-- My baby

No comments: