Friday, July 18, 2008

Great conditioner from Body Shop

Life is like a box of chocolate. You'll never know what you're gettin.

I agree. Whenever I open up a box of chocolate I would stare at it for minutes (Godiva or Fannie May's would be great examples here), I wouldn't know where to start from. Some might be nutty, some have nuggets inside, some might be gooey, all sorts! After a bit of an unnecessarily rationalizing, I would close my eyes and pick a piece and bite it in half just to see what I got. Sometimes I love what's inside, sometimes I don't... sounds just like life isn't it?

Today was long. So long that I couldn't remember where it started, where it ends. I know everyone around me is stressed out too. Sure deep down inside everyone's wondering when will this be over??? My old job made me long for something new, this job made me miss my old job like never before. I knew my s***. I was productive. I had my crazy chicas and mamas. I had Mexican food for lunch.
How much I've complained bout how tired I am. Still, I'm sitting here at 1216am writing to you. That's because I treasure my time alone. With only the sounds of a peaceful night. How I appreciate a time when there is no phones ringing and I have to pick it up and say Hi this is MEE*, how may I help you?
While I'm actually thinking how/why did Mariah married Nick??
While my eyes are browsing through ppl on the streets.
While also trying to reply some emails.
Boy, I can really multitask.

Today at 659pm, I received a text that says: "Babe, I just want to remind you that I love you so much.." And so the silence conversation went on...

Last night, I slept at 130am, woke up at 430am, slept, woke up again at 730am. Gave up on trying to sleep.

Yo guys, another week has passed. A month is almost over AGAIN. I'm feeling chilly, wind is coming in from my windows. I have so many movies that I wanted to see. I have shopping urge to fulfill. How are you doing in keeping your new years resolution???? WHAT, you asked. I said yes YOUR new years resolutions! Mine, I have really cut down on my french fries consumption. But I still can't stop me from swearin. Donald used to say, gosh you need to wash your mouth with a bar of soap. And I would just laugh! LOL! In my heart I was thinking, no one can stop me from me saying what I wanted to say and how I say it. Well, it is a little bit difficult here in Malaysia. People don't like bluntness. My coworkers have told me to tone down a little. =) I do keep that in mind guys. At work, I try to stop myself from simply running my mouth. Do you know how hard that is? God Malaysians. I am one too. LOL.

My bed is calling my name. I have to go. Let's not piss more ppl off today Yash. ^^

I love you guys. Night.

No comments: