Monday, March 17, 2008

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yesterday I went shopping with my mother and sister at M.V. AS usual I don't use the restrooms there instead I would walk over to The Gardens to use their nice and clean restrooms. Guess what's going on down there?

THEY FREAKIN CHARGE YOU RM5 TO USE THE LOO there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?

They "placed" a guy in a black SUIT sitting at the entrance of the mens and the ladies asking for RM5. There was a sign that said "Premium? Premier? Toilets Rm5 per entrance" I can't remember if it's premium or premier because I was too mad to look carefully. Guys tell me if I miss understood them. Or maybe they meant if you wanna use the 24k gold plated toilets and sinks made of Swarovski crystals then pay RM5 to get in??? I don't know! I just think it is FUCKED up to be charging us that much for bare necessity-- clean toilets.

Errmmm... so much for a country that's supposedly trying to get better.

No comments: