Tuesday, March 18, 2008

miss you...

Last night was a weird night, it hadn't happen to me in ages... It was around 15 to 10PM, I remember me lying on my bed thinking about somethings... Then I had a few dreams, then I woke up my lights were still on. I thought OK maybe I just dozed off for a few minutes but when I looked at my clock, it was already 430AM!!!! And I saw an envelope on the floor near my door, half awake thinking oh is that my mail that was slipped through the door? Got up walked over picked it up opened it, a card with a fishbowl and one cute fish inside... I wanted to read the card but was too sleepy. So I switched off the lights and went back to bed.
My alarm went off at 600Am, I snoozed until 630Am. I jumped up from sleep and it was already 700Am!!!!!!!!! My goodness. I slept like I haven't slept for as long as I live. OK OK that's not the point of this blog. LOL.

Remember the card that I was telling you about. Yea. It was from my sissy! Aww... I finally read the card when I got to work just now. Here is what she has to say... verbatim.
I am watching the sky
wishing something will fall into my bowl
Food, I guess.
I waited, and waited, AND WAITED,
Finally I see something...
A kite? A plane? FOOD?
That dot becomes bigger, and bigger...
Oh my, it's huge..
And it's rushing towards ME!
Huh? Another feesh?
Yay I have a friend!
And she's my JAE

Aww...... Isn't she the sweetest thing? And of words that were printed on the card says
without you my world
feels small and lonely

I know that was how she felt for all those years (5 years almost 6) that I wasn't home... I really did miss out on her life as she was growing up. But hey! I am home now and we do spend a lot of time together. =)

I LOVE YOU SIS! MUAH!

P.S. Jae (jie) is a nickname that she uses besides che, both means older sister. And I called her mie (mei), meaning younger sister. The correct Han Yu Pin Yin is in Italic.

Photobucket

5 comments:

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

Aww.. your sis is sweet! I'd wish my sis will write me something like that too.

But I guess she only writes letters to her lil' friends.. err using broken english.

Yasha said...

Aww... no worries Val. Once you leave here for PhD. I bet she'll write you something like that. We used to write each other when I was away.
Yea I was really touched when I was that card. =) How old is your sister by the way?

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

She's 12. UPSR year ;)

Yasha said...

Oh wow all the best!!!! =) My sister PMR year lol.

yinkheay said...

yea.. so sweet! I wish my didi write that to me. lol. That's even more impossible.