Friday, March 21, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice....

...if I can just sit on the moon and people watch?

Woke up at 615AM, sat up from my bed and I could see a beautiful golden full moon setting over my neighbor's home. And I thought how gorgeous? and it's about to go check on the other side of the world... I wish I can just sit on the moon, follow the moon goes round round the earth, every single
day night. When I feel like it or when I miss my friends, vice versa, I should just pop by and see how they are doing. After a coffee session with them, I would jump back on to the moon and go home.
Every time when I look at the moon, I knew that as soon as the moon leaves my side of the world, it shall greet my friends in a few moments...

4 comments:

eric-a-saurus said...

not a problem..=)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

yinkheay said...

nice..

Nic H said...

Thanks for your interest in our blog. And it will be more than welcome for our link to appear on your blog. :)

From lawofthepitch.blogspot.com