Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm going!

Where to you might ask. =) I finally got my hands on them Sunburst tickets!!! Yes yes yes, I'll be going. Yes I'm willing to spend RM200 no RM173 (thanks to my friend Jeremy Tan ^^) for that concert for The Roots and John Legend and some other ppl.
A little side note. I told my friend Paul about the concert and The Roots, asking him who they are hoping he'll know. The first thing he said was oh they are HOT. The second thing he told me was I grew up with them guys. I asked him to define "grew up". Paul really did grew up with them because they were from the same hometown went to the same high school. So, he said I should definitely go check em out. =)
I am quite excited for the fact that I get to see John Legend!!!!! He is talented and he is hot! I actually had the chance of seeing John Legend for free three years ago. My girls and I went to Miami for Spring break, just so happen he was there too. At that time, he wasn't well known, so for his performance you get to go for free. Well, I'd been listening to him since his first album, of course I wanna go. But, my girls said no. Now, that he's at my door step, I'm going!
Photobucket

No comments: