Monday, March 10, 2008

VENTING machine

Imagine a cold rainy night, really great for snuggle up under your favorite comforter and have a good night sleep... Just as you think you'd only wake up to your loyal alarm clock, you heard tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap coming in through your window. You toss and turn like a sardine in a can trying to get back to sleep coz it's only 545AM and don't have to be up for another 30 minutes. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap continues... You are FRUSTRATED, PISSED AS HELL but you couldn't do anything (yelling, throwing stones and rotten eggs) because the noise came from your neighbor! The rich crude obnoxious beloved neighbor. What can you do now? Or what should you do now?

It's been going on for months now. My neighbor, an old woman, tap tap tap to warm up and get herself ready for her taichi class EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MORNING. I set my alarm for 620AM during weekdays but she usually managed to wake me up before 600AM. Please tell me what should I do?
1. Call the police? No way, my neighbor is rich, they'll just give the police some kopi money (ie bribing) and it will be as if nothing had happened. I just wish I'm in the states. Coz ppl can actually complain if the neighbors are being too loud during sleeping hours (trust me 5 something in the AM is still sleeping hours) and the police will do their job to tell the neighbor to keep it down or even better, call off the party or whatever non sense that's going on. WELL NOT IN MALAYSIA I CAN ASSURE YOU. If you got them cash, you are above the laws.
2. Talk to that bitch about what's been bothering me for months?? No way, if she is considerate enough she wouldn't have done it at the first place! Some Malaysians can be selfish, IGNORANT, inconsiderate fuckers
One more thing about this FUCKING neighbor of mine. They FUCKING place they STINKIN mother fuckin trash cans (the ones made of rusty tin and ain't got no covers) in front of who's house? OUR HOUSE! My family moved it once back to they side and we planted nice flowers. What they did? They fuckin poisoned our plants and moved the trash can right back at where it was! WHAT THE FUCK? Uggghhhhhhhh every time when I have to think about dealing with this neighbor. I just want to say fuck it Imma go over and bitch slap those mother fuckers.
I know there is such thing as karma, but it ain't coming soon enough for those people!
Please tell me what should I do? Yea I'm heated and I'm fuckin pissed! The worst thing in life is these ppl that don't matter to you get on your nerve everyday! I can handle my love ones giving me problems. But these mother fuckers???

If you ever wonder who this neighbor is. They own the Pearl International Hotel on Old Klang Road in KL.
*I remember when I was in college, I stayed in a dorm. There were these skaterboys be skate boarding right outside our dorm way pass midnight. I would yell at them and let them know ppl need to sleep. They would apologize and go somewhere else.

1 comment:

yinkheay said...

Zhuang, you're tagged! kaka..