Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag you're it

Just realized I was really tagged by Heay.  I told her not to tag me!!!  Haha.  It's alright tho.  Since I can't work on the post that I'm working on.  This would be a great passing time game.  Sweet, now, I'm suppose to list EIGHT facts about myself.  Here it goes.

Numero Uno:  When I was younger I never wanted to become a teacher coz I think they have tons of work but get little pay.

FACT 2:  I am infatuated with the color white.  I have white almost everything, my laptop, mouse, speaker, bags, swim suit, tops, pants, skirts, shoes, hat, etc.  If they have my phone in white, I'll probably get it on white too.  When I'm shopping for clothes, I am automatically attracted to white tops.  I seriously need to get over that coz I need a more colorful wardrobe.  
P.S.  I don't like my man white tho. LOL.  Dark chocolate is my preference.

FACT 3:  I love love love my family and my friends and my coworkers.  Without them...  Life wouldn't be what it is now.  Thank you! MUAH!!!

FACT 4:  I could be SUPER anti social at times.  Take it or leave it.

FACT 5:  People think I am weird coz I started listening to oldies when I was 14.  Old like nat king cole and elvis and etta james.

FACT 6:  I love pasta.  I know I'm Asian and all but I can live on pasta no problem.  I might be a Italian my past life. ;)

FACT 7:  I hated school until I started college then I began enjoying the idea of education.  YUP.

FACT 8:  Wow, I can't believe this is the last one that I have to spill.  I have eleven picture frames in my bedroom, five of them were gifts from friends and coworkers.  =)  I do have a thing for picture frames, fancy or not.  My buddies know what to get me for christmas/burfday that I'll always love.  


No comments: