Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun stuffs

OK ok, I found this "game" from someone else's blog! It is KINDA like the questionnaire that you get from friendster or myspace. So here is it!

1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken, when was it taken and who took it? How was your mood?
Photobucket
This was taken about two weeks ago in our old house.
That is my sissy ^^ Mood was nostalgic.

2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?:
Photobucket
She is Kimberly or as I call her Kimmy. The we met during a fire drill at our dorm when we all had to leave our room and run downstairs to the nearest exit. LOL. It was year 2003. Yea that's how we met.

3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?
Single and so freakin available. So HOLLA!!!!

4. A family picture:
Photobucket
Need I say more?

5. A picture of you making a peace sign:
Photobucket
Peace sign for having milk for brunch. Wholesome eh?
Photobucket
Peace sign for... Errr I dunno
PS. I didn't realized until now that I was capable of showing the lame a** asian peace sign.

6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign:
WTF???

7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume:
Photobucket
Awww I miss those girls. Halloween celebration down at waikiki!!!

8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?
Photobucket
My best vacation ever. Spring break M-I-A-M-I with my girls.
Photobucket
Evvy and I were on a 3 day roadtrip. We looked so out of it coz we've been
driving for hours and only slept for 3 hours at a rest stop. FUN FUN FUN!!!
We drove from Chicago-> Indianapolis-> Louisville-> Elizabethtown-> Nashville-> Cincinnati-> Columbus

9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:
Photobucket
My current work place, our lab.
Photobucket
My previous work place, my cubicle.

10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture?
Photobucket
Under a pink lantern.

11. A picture of you on stage:
Photobucket
Taken during a treasure hunt. I was on the stage of the Brew Moon Restaurant in hawaii. =P

12. A picture of you playing sport:
Photobucket
Ermmm swimming is a sport? But... I'd rather dance my heart out on a
dance floor.

13. A picture of you with a celebrity:
Photobucket
The infamous MJ and his dangling baby (face/head covered up)

14. A picture of you drunk:
Photobucket
Yea we were drunk.
Photobucket
Had a few shots before hitting the club. Rina, Erin, myself, Jesse, and Meghan.

15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad?
Photobucket
Waiting for my food.

16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?
Why would I have sad looking pictures?

17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird?
Photobucket
Thrilled to watch Thanksgiving football at D's uncle's house on a big screen TV. Why the teeth?

Photobucket
As you can see, I was totally phased out. My mind was definitely somewhere else...

18. A picture of you wearing something strange:
Photobucket
Oh boy I got no words for this...

19. A picture of you wearing formal:
Photobucket
Is this formal enough for you?

20. A picture of you wearing a swimsuit:
Photobucket
My fav bikini. Coz it's all white.

21. A picture of you wearing PJs:
Photobucket
Pink.

22. A picture of you with an animal:
NEVER

23. A picture of you eating or with food:
Photobucket
Kimmy with Fried Kuey Teow and I was going to pig out with cendol.

24. A picture of you in black and white:

Photobucket
Tower at the back is Alor Star tower. lol.

3 comments:

yinkheay said...

I think this is by far the post with most pictures in your blog. haha. Good one =)

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

Wow! The pictures are so colourful and vibrant. Love them! Miami looks awesome.

Yasha said...

-> Heay. Thank you thank you, I know you like post with pictures.
-> Valerie. ;) Yes Miami looks awesome and is fabulous!!!