Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cupcakes and a friend

Today is just a normal day for me. Went to work, came home and chill. Took a few pictures of the sky. It was to me, so beautiful and it makes me feel at ease...
Photobucket
Picture came out darker. But this is the best my camera could do =)

Photobucket
The noisy neighbour's grandchildren playing outside. =)

During dinner I thought that Ooo maybe I'll bake something tonight. I haven't been baking in a long long time... When I was in the states, I make no-flour-peanut-butter cookies, brownies and etc for my co-workers as often as I could. =) So I miss the accomplished feeling you get after you bake and people love your food. Anywho, my sister was too very much wanted to bake something. So we decided to make her favorite stick-to-your-teeth-super-moist chocolate cupcakes! The end product was phenomenal!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh yea some B&W.

Photobucket
My favorite picture of our cupcakes!!!

Photobucket
You want some?

After the stuffed-our-faces-with-cupcakes session (wish we had cold milk at home). I went online to check my email and I saw an email from Facebook notifying me that Carleton Wong has added me on Facebook. I almost screamed and jumped for joy. LOL. He was my chemistry classmate from UH. Long story made short.
First semester in UH, I was put in an English writing class for ESL (English as Second Language) peeps. Carleton was a "helper" to one of my classmates. My classmate was injured in a Rugby game long long time ago, so now he can't walk or write. Carleton's job is to write notes for this guy. OK, that's how we met. Few weeks down the road, I realized he was actually my Chem 162 classmate. We became friends since then. And we got lost in touch. And now we are back on track after almost 5 years! LOL. Not all of the people you meet will make you feel like jumping for joy but Carleton does, for me. Haha.

P.S. No frosting on cupcakes. It would have been to sweet.

Did I tell you we went to see Horton hears a Who last last weekend? A great movie that even grown adults like me can watch. LOL. Took some pictures with my cell phone while waiting for the movie to start and was trying not to finish our pop corns.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this picture. Mei and Ma.