Friday, November 28, 2008

Hung up

Today
I hung up on my client
Today
Magora hung up before I could say goodbye to him, after he's told me he's flying back to England as of right now (8:38pm).  I blame his phone line.  Hahaha.

Right now, I can smell one of the greatness aromas in the entire universe.  Coffee.
Yet, I ordered myself a Camomile Tea.  As a compensation, I got a lil sugar donut treat. Ha.

Can I tell you why I hung up on my client?
She was being very rude and impossible and RIDICULOUSLY unreasonable.  I can't get through her and no one could help me to get her to understand the situation.  Why?  She speaks only Mandarin (basically I'm stuck with her whenever she calls).  Bleh.  I knew who she was but she wouldn't admit she's that person.  One minute, she's Mdm XYZ's employee; next, she's Mdm XYZ's customer??!!  I asked her who's on the line, I said I needed a name for record.  She wouldn't budge!!!  She kept repeating "you can't do that".  I was on the phone with her for 10 minutes AND I have a client sitting in front of me waiting for me to do what I was suppose to.  SHIT.  I couldn't bear it any longer and so I HUNG UP on her!!!!  I know I was wrong.  Being a customer service, no matter how angry I am, I can't ignore my client.  Sigh.  What's done is done.  As the matter of fact, I really don't wanna deal with this crazy lady who doesn't even speak to her OWN son.  Vice versa.  Man oh man.  I don't know how she gon react to my rude behavior...  If my boss fires me because of that, SO BE IT.  He could deal with this shit himself.
Whatever you do, if can.  Do not do what I do for a living.  

Magora~
Got a feeling that he's leaving Norway in a hurry.  I hope everything is ok with him.  Said he will call again when he gets back in England.  

Thank goodness it's the weekend again.  One hundred percent-ly grateful for it.  I'm trying to unwind before heading home and also update y'all on somethings.  ;)  If you're reading this, I thank you for still visiting my blog to see me rant and bitch.  

Peace.

 

No comments: