Thursday, November 27, 2008

Two Wrongs/ Thanksgiving

For some reasons I thought of this song which I started listening from years ago...  Hence, I'm listening to it now on repeat.  
Today I discovered a brand new feeling, while reading an email.  I don't think I've ever felt that someone actually know me the way this person does.  He knows what I think, how I feel about certain situations when he wasn't even present to see how things went down.  I was in awe reading through his words.  My heart was warmed coz it is all new to me.  At the same time I thought how could this person?  Actually know me.  

Now, I've switched to Anniversary by Tony Toni Tone.

This same person called me this afternoon, I was talking to my client.
This same person called me this evening, this time around, I couldn't wait another ring to answer his call.  Thank goodness the line is perfect!  Thank goodness clients weren't in my face!  =)  Let see, our phone call lasted 24:15 minutes.  He was telling me his plans for getting a master.  He was telling me how last night they had a scare on the oil rig thinking someone had fall off the platform.  I just listen.  Because the line was crystal clear.  My mind's kinda stuck right now to recall what he's said...  hahaha.  All and all, we had a great conversation.  And I miss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Thanksgiving already, Malaysia's time.  Though we do not celebrate it.  BUT.
I want y'all to share with me what are you thankful for right this moment or this year so far?
I am thankful~
~for the decision I made 16 months ago.
~for the people who had travelled from my past into my present, with me.  Though journey wasn't necessarily easy.  
~for the people who chose to stay in my past.
~because I have a good home.
~for R. Magora
~being able to spend time with my sister.
~because I have met some really awesome people this year.  Hanafi, Zaidi, Gary, Val, and Rammy.  
~for people who chose to love me til this day.
~for a healthy me.  
~for Paul.  
~because my current job made me grow as a person.
~because my love for chocolate still hasn't change.  
~for my ever growing playlist on my ipod.
~for Jinn Lin.
~because I get to travel to Gold Coast and Brisbane for my brother's graduation.
~for still having a sense of humor.
~for having papa and mama, alive.
~for having di and mei.
~because Erin finally has her special someone ;)
~because Kimmy came down to visit.
~for Gmail, Facebook and Myspace.

Huh, this list could go on and on and on.  I really want y'all to think about what you're grateful for.  Thanksgiving is more than turkey, sweet potatoes pie, stuffings, cranberries sauce and finally passing out on the couch watching tv.  Thanksgiving let us not forgetting to be thankful, hmm, at least one day outta 365 days...  =)

Happy Thanksgiving 2008!!!!!

  

4 comments:

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

omg i'm on your list =)

you are thankful for an innovation called 'blogs'.

Yasha said...

You BET!!! ^^

yinkheay said...

=( i'm not on your list. Sad..

Yasha said...

eh I didn't just met you this year woh.... ;)