Monday, November 17, 2008

learnin how to look at the big picture

... makes life an easier place to be.  We had an event past weekend.  Shitty things do and did happen.  Good things happened too!  I was in charge of the rooming list and registration.  I made name tags for folks.  Some ppl saw the left over tags on the desk and said wow so many ppl did not show up.  I said to them, how bout look at those who showed up and are in the ballroom right now.  We all tend to fell into the trap where we focused more on the negative things...  I mean three hundred plus ppl showed compared to the twenty ppl who didn't.  
Ain't gone lie.  I was very very upset for a while when I got yelled at for no apparent reason by someone STUPID and IGNORANT singaporeans.  I can take it when other ppl yell at me, but NOT singaporeans I tell ya.  If you don't like how things are done here in Malaysia, you can take your asses way back to your little stinky ass island.  Yea, to remind you, you are just an island, always gon be an island.  

I've also realized something over the weekend.  I am grateful for a boss like mine.  Always expecting for nothing less than best.  He made me want to strive for more, strive for the best!  In turn helping me to be the best in what I'm doing.  =)  Thank you boss.

Past weekend was hell for the most of us.  Nonetheless it was a successful event!  Icing on top of my cake was getting to meet so many awesome ppl AND to work with my peeps!  We had fun no matter what we're doing, we had fun even during the worst time you could imagine.  =D  Thank you so so so much guys.  Love you!

Back to my point, let's try to look at the big picture.  It does add happiness to our lives.  I promise.  Practice everyday.  ;)

p.s.  but when it comes to s'poreans you best bet I will throw that big picture outta my window!

No comments: