Sunday, November 2, 2008

Untitled

Let the past be where it's suppose to be.
I think that'll allow me to trust.
To believe in better things.
But how do you know when to believe?
But how do you know how to believe?
And how do you know who to believe?
We carried our pasts with us.  To remind, to serve as a lesson.
But that same pasts sometimes hinder us.  
So do we believe?  Do we love?

Speaking of love.
There is no true love.  Hardly true love.
Most ppl love.
But they only love the idea of love.
And they only love the created image of the other person.
They only love the idea of belonging to somewhere, someone.
I think it is true to a certain extant.   
Thinking back on who I've loved. 
I loved the persons I created in my mind.
Do I know who they are?  I can't answer you.
Why do we get disappointed at ppl?  
Because we've created an image of how that person is suppose to be.
When that person didn't live up to the image, we get upset.
Image, might not be the correct choice of word here.  

I have more to digest.  I am flustered.
I probably can't sleep tonight.
Wanna know why?
Ask.  

No comments: