Monday, December 1, 2008

Finishing up this year

a lil busier than past years...  ;)

Magora is mad at me because I was mad at him because he "accidently" called me a malay...

I just realized I won't be in KL for the coming weekends.  This almost never happen to me.  But guess it's pretty cool when you have somethin to keep your mind occupied ya?  I'll only be back just in time to celebrate Navidad y mi cumpleaños.  

Haven't been updating myself with Perez.  it's shame.  

Oooh!  Can't wait to see my brother and Joyce again, in a foreign land.  =)  So happy his graduation is during summer time.  I get to, hopefully, hang out by the beach, get some tan on and check out beach babes.  I haven't start planning my packing list, might wanna work on it soon.  At least I took my dry cleaning clothes to the cleaners today, that's a good start.  Holy cow, we're leaving SOON!

Effin anticipation.  Nope, not about the trip.  But bout the new year.  

Somethin that I've been dreaming about is on its way soon.  Something that I've been requesting for is on its way soon.  Satisfaction generator.  Well, anyways don't think I'm making much sense here.  

Nothing feels right when I'm not withchu, sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos.

Many ppl have things-to-do list, check list etc.  I have my own set of those.  The only problem I have is...  I tend to forget to look at my list.  LOL.  What good is a list if I don't remember to look at it?  LOL.  Seriously not funny.  

Will blog some more when I actually remembers what to say.  Enjoy the last bit of 2008.  Honestly, 2008 has been good to me.  :)


       




No comments: