Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

it is 30 minutes to Dec 25th and I'm staying home tonight.  Can't believe (yet again) how fast this year has past me by.  I remember last year today.  I was working at MUST with Heay, and Dr. Lim let us off early.  And so we headed to Ikano to meet up with family and did a little shopping too.  Whereas today, I work in KL plus OT tonight, and got stuck in traffic at 1030pm driving home.  I still can't believe it.
Last year today, I was missing q and today I am missing p.  What vast difference?  How do we explain all these losing and meeting new ppl?  Guess we can't be greedy wanting everyone to stay in our lives forever... and so I accepted it.  
Last year around this time, I was so excited expecting all kinds of gifts from far far away land.  This year around this time, I had no expectation.  Which I'm very pleased for.  =)  When we all grown & sexy (quote Babyface) we tend to have less expectations of from ppl, or is it just me? 
 
I have one good news to share!  babe told me last night that he got an offer for a master degree!  Supposedly that school only give out 5 offers a year and so he's now one of them.  I'm stoked for him!  I can also hear he's very pleased.  Yeay for him!  It should take him two years to be done.     
I will tell y'all about my trip to Australia later on.  BE patient k?  Oh by the way, I miss Chicago so damn much.  

Merry Christmas.  Have a safe one!

2 comments:

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

Merry Christmas to you!

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

I want pictures I want pictures!