Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seems familiar

My home.  Seem familiar yet not.
Dusts underneath our feet.
Smell of new paint.
Disorganized furniture.
A room that is no longer your own.
A bed that no longer fits your body contour.
The same corners yet unfamiliar.

I was at a very strange place these past few days.  In fact, all of us were.
Still can't move back into my little room.  Kinda bumped out when my ma told me that.
We were throw into a "new" place yet we were forced to walk on memories.
Mother made spring cleaning a bit sooner than expected.
Old and unwanted things to be removed.

Just feels like I cut ppl off my life like we did spring cleaning.
Could that be a good thing?
The very person I was thankful for is no longer in my life.
I simply said.  Don't be mad but...  I don't want to talk to you anymore.  
I may or may not regret.  Some relationships are worth keep holding on to.  Some aren't.
While this is going down like landslide.  My babe, keeps my head up high.
When I look at my incoming calls record.  I can see "unknown" appears every two to three days.
Don't matter where he's at what he's doing.  He keeps us connected.  
This may or may not last.  Some relationships last.  Some don't.

Mama called to ask when I'm heading back.  Wasn't gonna leave until 10.
But guess what, I have to pack up now.
Thank you coffee/caffeine for a wonderful day today.
  



No comments: