Sunday, April 27, 2008

Great weekend in my pocket!

Friday night got off on time.  Went to the mall with my peeps for a stroll before I head home and call it a night.  I got hungry when I saw King Pie right in front of me!  I ordered a Spinach and Cheese Pie.  Let me tell ya, it was divine!  Buttery flaky pie crust, gooey cheesy filling....  Worth all the calories in every single bite.  Talkin about it makes me hungry now.  Yikes.

Slept in a little on Saturday.  Woke up just in time to go pick up my peeps from the train station near my house and we were on our way to a fun morning.  =)  We were suppose to meet up with our boss at Kelana Jaya train station.  But we spotted our boss's car on LDP, the next thing I know, my oh-so-smart Zaidi called em up and told them we're ahead of them.  In the end, we didn't get a ride to our destination and I ended up following my boss to the place.  The whole time I was yellin at Zaidi for being such a big mouth!!!  K back to my story, we went to a place name Original Nasi Kandar Kayu (or is it Kayu Nasi Kandar??).  Food was great!  But having breakfast with your boss and coworkers all (total of only six of us) at the same time was surely weird.  Hehe.  After breakfast, I "slowly" followed my boss to Tropicana Club (I think that's the name lol).  It is not only a club but a gated community.  Like TONS of RICH people live there.  =)  Anyways, we had a really fun bowling "tournament" LOL, operation team vs. management team.  Don't mind telling ya, I got the lowest score BUT I was also the first one who scored a strike!!!!!  That counts for somethin right?  Who got the best score?  None other than my boss.  =)  After the game, we had an ok lunch.  I'm not gonna complain about my free lunch.  lol.  After lunch, we talk a bit about work stuff.  Which I wasn't too happy about.  Nobody likes to think about work during their time off....  Came home, chilled for a bit with the fam.  Right before bed I really had fun with my sister.  We were listening to LeeHom's songs, singing along, busting moves, and full on dancing!!!  Not the best dancers but we tried.  LOL.  

*Remember to spend quality time with your baby sister.

Sunday morning, woke up feeling handicapped.  Right side of my body was in pain yo!  Still managed to get some shopping done at Mid Valley.  Weeeeee!!!!  I signed up for the Maxis Broadband guys.  I want my high speed internet and I NEED my high speed internet!!!!  And I got it!  I don't care if I have to pay like 138 per month.  It really sucks to have to get use to slow ass internet after being spoiled with super duper fast connection in the states :(  Besides spending money on entertainment.  I also begged my mother to buy this book for me, The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.  I'm sure all of you have heard of the story about this professor.  His story brought tears to my eyes... every time.  As I'm writing this to you, I got distracted by Prof Randy's website.  But now I'm back  :)  Where was I?  Oh yea, I got myself a book and also some more crap to put on my face.  Mascara and eye shadow.  Speaking of which I totally forgot to take a picture of me with make up on...  I promised my brother's gf to do so this weekend.  Honestly, most of the ppl that know me had never see me with make up on.  Hehehe.  

Well it's getting late.  Almost 12 midnight.  I must get some beauty sleep before another week passes me by in an blink of an eye.  Have a great week y'all!

1 comment:

yinkheay said...

wow. ur new job and new colleagues damn syok la.

btw, i saw the last lecture book also. But I've got too many books yet to be read. So I din buy. hehe. Next time borrow from you can? =P

That day I saw this book in MPH and told Audrey about this, she dunno about Randy Pausch. I think I won't know him either if you din point the news to me.