Friday, April 25, 2008

Conversations & emails

K:  Are you getting married soon?
J:  No, silly, I'm waiting for you!  =)
K:  I miss you babe, really.  
J:  I miss you too, come home to me!
K: .... (heart melted)

S:  Guys, please find me a boyfriend...
U & I:  No girl, you know we don't have straight friends.  And, sometimes we gotta be flexible and try somethin new.
S:  Hell no!  

W:  Baby, I miss you like crazy.  Hope that you miss me too even just a little bit.
V:  I miss you, more than a little bit.  

H:  Come, let me help.
Q:  No you can't lift this, it's too heavy for you.  Plus you're having your period.  
H:  ..... 

.....................................................................................

I can't stop laughing today.  I can't stop giggling today.  So afraid that boss and clients think I'm crazy.  Because they light up my heart everyday.  Having them in my life is great, they cracked me up everyday with their silliness and oh especially their singing.  Goodness gracious.  One can sing like your ipod, the other sings like your 50-year old radio.  
.....................................................................................

By the way, I got paid yesterday!  YEAY!  
If you haven't already.  Go listen to these three songs.  Yesterday and Better In Time by Leona Lewis.  Bye Bye by Mariah Carey.  They are on my playlist.  Listen to them EVERY night before bed.  Thanks Rina for introducing Leona's Yesterday and Better In Time.  She dedicated Better In Time for me and her.  Awww.....  I believe so too. 

"Even though I really love you, gonna smile coz I deserve to"-- Leona Lewis

1 comment:

Mr. Smith (INDESTRUCTIBLE) said...

Thanks Boo! Thanks for showing it to me...you do really great work...you and I should write a story together to see what we come up with...I love your I Believe poem...that was really heart-felt...