Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm not dead

Current mood: mushy, sentimental, but wired.

     Just in case you're wondering bout my whereabouts.  Or at least I hope some of you do.  =)  It is 1144pm Wednesday night.  Got back from work 45 mins ago and just finished shower.  Actually I was gonna finish up some paper work and lay my head on the pillow but I was like WAIT A MINUTE I can't abandon my blog.  Haha.  Plus I kinda have something to share.
      It was another dream of mine.  Only vaguely.  I fell in love in my dream!  I thought I could never do that and feel that way again.  Yes, tho it's only a dream.  But I feel so loved, smitten almost.  I can't disclose too much info on whom I've dreamt of.  He ain't black, OK?  LOL.  So the dream got me on cloud nine all day long.  :)  Guess it is not too bad to have hope in love again?  True love is what I'm referring to.  The one will make me feel like Allie in Noah's story... 
      I feel alive again.  I love what I'm doing.  I love the people who are in my life at this point in time.  Spoke to Evvy last night and couple of days ago.  She always keep me in check in terms of making and having goals.  And girl, I thank you for that.  Speaking to her on the phone definitely makes me miss her more.  Like what she told me, Oh my god, you sound like you're an hour away, I want to hop in the car and come hang out with you!  Or she'll say let's go to the beach.   Coz we were beach buddies/bums every monday.  Evvy also told me the most! lovely story.  So this past monday was her birthday, however, she celebrated it with her close friends on Saturday night.  Everyone gathered at her cozy little apartment at south side Chicago.  Her brother and his gf got there last.  When she thought that everyone was suppose to be there were there.  The door bell rang.  She was like who could that be?  It turns out to be her sweetheart showing up at her door step when she was least expecting him.  Awww........  How sweet.  The person behind this was Evvy brother's gf!  Wouldn't you say that's the best burfday gift?  =)  Miss you girl!
         As I was taking a lil break from work today.  I look up look out and saw so many cars, people, tourists, so busy trying to get through the street.  I immediately thought, wow, is this what it's like if I were to work at downtown Chicago ya?  Hehe.  And on second thought, this is very much like Waikiki Hawaii.  Tourists with copper tanned skin walking around taking in the scenery they'll only see on postcards... enjoying themselves with the vacation they deserved.   
          What is your favorite song for the moment?  Don't tell me Gimme More!!!  My coworker totally bugged me with this song today.  I know he did it on purpose.  LOL.  Mine is Come With Me by SHAI.  Rina sent me this songs.  Thank you so much!  I want you to go look for this song and listen to it while reading the lyrics.  

got a call. A telephone call today.
Somebody’s offering a job a thousand miles away,
And I want to take it, it’s the oppertunity of a life time,
But I need a second opinion, an opinion other than mine.
So I, I’m turning to you,
Because you always seem to know what to do.
When times like these arrive, I call,
On my only true friend in the world, my girl.

So I, I want to know,
If you really want me to go,
And if so, Are you coming with me?
I, I want to know,
Should I really, really go,
And if so, Come with me.

I never wanted anything as much as I want you with me.
You were the one who said to follow my dreams,
Of having a house, a car, a view of the stars, and a beautiful wife,
So I need someone I can go with,
I need some love in my life.

So I, I want to know,
If you really want me to go,
And if so, Are you coming with me?
I, I want to know,
Should I really, really go,
And if so, Come with me.
          
         And to Erin.  If you're reading this.  Hope you'll feel ok soon and start spending more time for you.  OK?

4 comments:

eric-a-saurus said...

read my entry about love..i think it's right below my current one....i think it might be enlightening yasha..=)

yinkheay said...

the lyrics are sooo tear-jerking for distant relationship folks like me. =(

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

Lady, I thought you are supposed to eat with me before you are gone for good?!

All the best in your job =D

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

=D I bet you enjoy what you are doing right now. No turning back, huh?

I've been good and nice and everything. Don't miss me. LOL.