Monday, April 21, 2008

mumbo jumbo

Dear all,

I cannot believe this.  I am actually lack of words.  My brain juices aren't flowing as I wished...  I asked myself what has caused this?  Was it my laziness?  Lack of motivation? =)  The answer I found greatly related my my new job.  Don't get me wrong I love my job*. 
I work long hours.  
I don't have any smart words to show.  I don't have any romantic poetry to share with you.
I don't have time to browse the net for blog ideas.  
I don't do fun things.  
I can't talk about what's going on at work place.  But I can tell you we are going bowling and makan (eat) this Saturday with my boss and my peeps.  
Shopping during weekends is not good blogging essence.    
I didn't get to do any reading lately.  However, I am re-reading The Secret everyday before I head to work.  
Gossip is bad for our health.  

SO, what's left?


Got you thinking too huh?

What's left to share with you is.  Living at home has never felt this good, really.  I think I found my niche here in KL Malaysia.  I love heading to work every single day and knowing why am I there.  I love my drive to and fro work.  I get to see her standing in front of me fearlessly day and night, rain or shine.  I was just telling Jeremy L. the other day that I think I want to make my life here at home when we're catching up.  It was a big step for me to take or even to say it.  If you know me, you will know why I said so.  
Oh my gosh, forgot to tell ya.  I just realized Pavillion shopping mall is like 5 mins walk from my office!  AND I haven't got a chance to go!!!!  Crazy huh?  Well, it's not like I have that kind of money to shop there. =p  

Morals aside.  LOL.  My two best friends have found their very own knight in shining armor.   Awww....  I want to congratulate them here and I am so happy for them...  Tho they are denying that I'll be hearin wedding bell soon.  Boy, I miss them so much.  Wish that our world is a little smaller Or if we're a little richer allowing us to see each other on a monthly basis (before they finally get married).  =)   

If you haven't noticed.  I only talk about how I love my job.  Yes that is because nothing else is happenin in my life.  Funny Haha.  


*  I haven't been able to say this since I left Chicago.  


Thank you for still visiting my page and reading my blog.


Love,
Yash

1 comment:

yinkheay said...

hey sweetie. miss u d la.

Happy that u're happy with ur new job. And am surprised that u have that "want to stay in malaysia" thinking. kakaka.. tat's a news. =P a good new to mei and 2 yeema. =)

Take care yea.