Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Mama's Day to all mothers

I gots to blog about this.  I totally wasn't aware of the fact Mother's Day is around the corner, May 11th will be here in flash guys!!!  Anywho, my dad came into my room tonight while I was trying to clear things up in my room and putting away clothes that I've just purchased (lol yea i shopped again!)  He was like so what are you getting mom for her burfday.  I told him I was thinking along the line of a wallet or a hand bag (because you should see the handbag that she's using).  My dad said ok.  And I said, a phone might be very nice too!  Coz mama never get to choose her own phone, phones that she's been using were my bro's used phones.  =)  I was really excited about my mother get to choose her own phone!  So I told my dad, we better do this sooner than her burfday which is in July while I still HAVE money in my account!  LOL.   Then I persuade my mother that we should all go to the mall.  She kept asking why, I just told her we're going there to get a phone, but I didn't say for who.  Hehehehe.
Well, my mother ain't stupid.  She knew it was meant for her.  In the end, she picked out a motorola v9, maroon in color.  Gorgeous phone!!!  Very classy too.  Makes me wanna trade in my samsung for this sucker!  But nah, that's just too greedy.  

So, I told my mama, this phone is your Mother's Day gift/burfday present from papa and I.  =)  Yea guys, I am actually gonna chip in because I finally get to afford to buy my mother a gift.  Not money from her bank acct to my acct and back to her hand sorta gift, ya know what I mean?

My sister also presented her hand made card to my mother.  Such a heart warming card.  My sister really is gifted in that sense.  I told my mother, you'll NEVER get that from me.  She said, I know =).  LOL LOL LOL.

Come to think of it, I haven't celebrate Mother's Day and her burfday with my mother for YEARS.  Since I've been away for so long...  This years is different!  Coz I am here!!!!


p.s.  I think I'll still get her a wallet or a hand bag for her burfday.  

1 comment:

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

Ha! Look who's slacking off!