Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WHAT we can't spell?

Don't know if you noticed, there are some songs out there that teach us how to spell. I mean, one or two of em is cute but c'mon... I wanna listen to the song not learning how to spell banana! Just to name a few:

The infamous: M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (ol skool) Aretha Franklin
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB
*Don't ask me what TCB means.

L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
* This one not so bad

G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T Changing Faces
Finding numbers in your jeans
You're talking in your sleep
Faded letters remind me get O-U-T

*This song's name is playin with words. Ghetto+Out ^^ Get it? But they spelled OUT out. lol.

Hollaback Gwen Stefani
Let me hear you say this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S Fergie
So If you ain't got no money take yo' broke ass home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T (lastest spelling bee song out) Webbie
I N D E P E N D E N T Do You Kno Wat That Mean Mane
I N D E P E N D E N T Do You Kno Wat That Mean


If you know any more songs like these, I'd like to know just for F-U-N. LOL.

No comments: