Friday, November 23, 2007

A quarter of a century old

In about thirty plus plus days, I will turn 25. Now I have to clarify. I do not mind getting older/aging or what have you. What trips me out the most is I haven't got a good grip of this year(November now) yet and it is already about to end. Scary isn't it?
This year has flown by so fast. Felt like I just celebrated my 24th burfday yesterday... OK let me revise what had happened this year. On Jan 1st 2007, I stayed home, had a movie marathon, slept, woke up and "someone" made me dinner. The next day Jan 2nd, that "someone" took me out for dinner at one of my favorite place to eat i.e. Olive Garden because he had given me money for shopping when I visited Erin in Jacksonville, FL for Christmas ^^ After January, I went home for Chinese New Year in February, stayed until April. Flew back to Chicago, had a blast for my last summer in Chicago with Evvy (I miss doing road trips with you Evvy!!!!), "someone", Jeremy (Thank you for bringing me out) and few other peeps. Flew back to KL again in August, got a job in September. And BOOM!!!!!!! November said hello to me.
Back to my point. I felt like I haven't done anything that contributes to my life. On the side note. Guess what was my new year's resolution?? (YES I HAD ONE!!!) It WAS stop cursing and swearing. =) Did I achieve my goal?? Oh hell no! Yes unfortunately you could still hear me swearin esp when I drive. Hehehe. For next year's resolution, I am open for any suggestions yo. I have lost hope in stopping myself from cussin. LOL.
So yea, I'll be 25 next year. That also means my parents have been together for AT LEAST 25 years, isn't that something??? I always thinking about it. It is such blessing to be with someone for so long esp someone that you cherish and love. =) Congratulations papa and mama!

PS. Wanna give me burfday present? I'd take anything. Preferably books!!! I love reading.

No comments: