Monday, November 26, 2007

Chirstmas shopping!!!

Went Christmas shopping last Saturday, was a really productive day. Didn't spend too much time walking around like a head-less chicken. No I don't celebrate Christmas (but I like Christmas parties...) but most of my buddies do so I gotta get em something right? Thank goodness I don't have a lot of "good friends" if not I'll go broke buying them gifts. On top of that, I still need to delegate some money for sending out the presents and Christmas cards. Boy oh Boy. Why do they gotta live so far away??? Saipan (the closest), Hawaii, Dallas, and Chicago. Rina and Erin, if you're reading this. I hope you know what I wish you guys are here.
I can't tell you what I bought them just yet. Coz they might be reading my blog too, tho I doubt they do. LOL. But I can tell you what my mama bought me. She finally gave in and got me a 2000 pieces set of Jigsaw puzzle!!!!!!!!!! YEAY!!!! You have no idea how happy I am, the last puzzle I completed was in March 07.... I think. I'll definitely post it on here once I'm done with it. Guess what I also asked my ma for my burfday gift? A new cell phone. And guess what she told me? NO I won't because your's is still use-able. That's so my mama. =) Love her still tho she won't buy me a new phone...
Nuff said. Speaking of Christmas think I better start playing Christmas songs on my Bose speaker...

No comments: