Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kimmy is coming to visit!!! yeay!!!

Yeay finally someone's gonna come visit me. Kimmy has always talked about coming to S.E.A.(south east asia) to visit. Exotic Thailand's beaches, mysterious Rain Forests, and ya know the whole nine yard... Well she signed up for a STA Intrepid trip. The tour starts from Thailand, Kuala Lumpur and lastly Singapore.
Her tour ends beginning of Feb in Singapore, I wanted to join her over there and bring her back to KL since she's new here. Will it be a good idea? I mean I haven't step foot on Singapore's soil in like FOREVER... Don't know what's going on over there =P Oh oh and it's more expensive now too. I'd rather spend my hard earn money visiting Australia. SHIT. Or I could just wait for her here. ^^
Kimmy's timing is perfect! I told her that gets to spend Chinese New Year with us!!! Collect some "ang pau" at the same time ya? I plan to bring her to forest-y places. Depending if she'd had enough of those in Thailand. If not, I'm always down for BEACHes baby!!! I'll also bring her to our pasar malam, pasar pagi, mamak and etc. Bet she'll get a good look and taste of how we Malaysians live. Any other suggestions???

1 comment:

yinkheay said...

FRIM at Kepong has nice forest reserved by the government.