Tuesday, November 6, 2007

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST per Rina S.

As we all know Christmas is just around the corner. Last week I was chatting three way on MSN with my buddies. We're trying to figure what to get each other and how soon we should start sending the present since we all live SO SO SO far away from each other. Erin lives on an island in the middle of no where. Rina lives in the "biggest" state in the US of A LOL. And myself live in one of the "developing" country in SEA. My only worry is that if my presents will EVER get to me. Since the postal service in my beloved country is SO darn GREAT!!! (=
Anywayz, Rina had already made up her Christmas wish list as usual. This year she wants DVDs for her DVD collection, Wii, Victoria Secret (but according to her it is Vickies), and etc that I couldn't remember. Erin just wanted yoga "stuffs" as we called it. Like yoga mat, block, strap, and YOGINI, that just a brand for yoga clothes (= Expensive tho per Erin. I know I'm getting her yoga mat. Coz I really want her to YOGA baby!!!! When Rina asked me what I want for Christmas??? I told her straight up that I want pair of slippers from Old Navy and panties from GAP. LOL LOL LOL. I know I'm lame. It's not like I cannot get slippers and panties in Malaysia but I am just so used to using GAP and Old Navy. Trust me GAP has some real cute yet sexy cheeky hipsters. While all that is going on, I suddenly realized that I also need/want Sean John fragrance Unforgivable for women. Hehehe... Think Erin is gettin me that. ^^ YEAY!!! Some of you might be wondering why I don't just buy myself the perfume? The truth is yea the fragrance is launched, but it is not going to be on Malaysia's market until mid next year!!!!!!!! How cool is that? Once again, I'm living in my beloved "developing" country. LOL.
For you guys out there. If you want to buy me Christmas gift. Just buy me a good book, and I'll be a appy as a bee. (= OR if you could afford it, buy me some Godiva chocolate....

No comments: