Thursday, June 16, 2011

These Three Words

Its an open love letter to you, my love.


The night I met you for the first time
It feels like a dream sometime
This dream tho it is so real
Each and every senses of mine is oh so fulfilled

The evening I met you for the second time
It feels less like a dream
It felt more like
Finally get to see you after a decade of hoping and wishing

Whenever you speak you
Chose your words wisely
That's only one of the many qualities I love about you

Whenever you lay your hands on my warm skin
I feel like my world can only get better from here
That's definitely only one of the many things you do for me that I love

I may never love again
Like how I love you
May it be in Chi town or in paradise
I love you the same

The minutes and the seconds I got to spend with you
I cherish
I revisit
I yearn to relive

But over the years
I have learned a great deal about letting go
I have learned a great deal about loving you a different way
Oh I don't want to let go
Oh I want to keep learnin'

Like I always say...
Life as such

----------------------------

I named it "These Three Words" is because it is the song that was playing in the background when I heard the most moving and encouraging voice message that inspired this letter.

No comments: