Monday, June 6, 2011

Fixation


By getting rid of my online games, I am in a big away, getting rid of my fixation as well. These fixation are hindering me from dealing with the real problems. It was so easy to migrate my mind and my focus onto games, as soon as my mind detects the presence of an issue.

My dad once asked me, what is the reason behind spending time on online games. I told my dad without a shadow of a doubt that, it is for relaxation. My dad did not pursue further.

But really? For relaxation and de-stress? A big fat lie I told myself. It takes more courage to face the real world with real issues than picking vegetables from virtual farm plots.

I am not against those games. Just that I have to stop, for me. Because it has gotten to a point where I almost arrange my day around those stupid games. lol. Until I told myself to snap out of it! I am in charge of my life, not the games.

*This is a picture of my sister and my brother. They make me happy, I am grateful for them being in my life! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the blogger, every time to see every time the input, thank you.If your bathing suit does not fit well, you will not b e able to move around comfortably while wearing it, and you may avoid spending time at the beach or at the pool. The fact is that if your suit does not fit well, those around you will take note as well. Fit is about more than just the size; it is about matching your suit to your cup size, the length of your torso if it is a one-piece, and having bottoms that cover what they need to cover. Fit is also about style.

Bra Sized Swimwear