Saturday, June 4, 2011

Say goodbye to Cityville.

What would we be without goals, big or small. Goals, beside being goals, could also be like milestones for some of us.

I am into facebook online games, like Restaurant City and Cityville, and Empire Avenue (you get to buy and sell your friends). These games, in order to pull you in and make you keep playing them, they keep giving you missions and goals to accomplish. You could really get sucked into these games... :) I am one of them. But few days ago, I started feeling tired of it, what is the purpose of me fulfilling these "virtual" goals when I can make and achieve real goals in real life?! So I have decided to quit playing.

Without goals in life, we would be living our lives blindly and just living through motions... And one day we realized we are about to leave this earth and we hadn't done anything meaningful or at least meaningful in our own terms.

I know what I wanted to express is more than these few words here but I don't have the vocab to elaborate 'em further. It is how I feel at that moment, that is still so profound to me.

No comments: